Happy Saturday. Today I have a lovely weekend treat to share with you all:
Peachy Goat’s Cheese Bruschetta.
When you fancy something quick and tasty – and just a little bit different – this is a great choice!
Perfect weekend snacks.
These make sweet nibbles too if you’re having some family and friends around too. I would love to be served up these if I was visiting someone. Would you too?
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
Peachy Goat’s Cheese Bruschetta:
- 2 generous slices of sourdough or ciabatta bread
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 20g butter
- 2 South African peaches or nectarines (or 1 of each), halved, pitted and sliced
- 100g goat’s cheese, sliced
- A few rocket or basil leaves, to garnish
How To Make:
- Preheat the grill.
- Toast the slices of sourdough or ciabatta, then spread them with the mango chutney.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the peach or nectarine slices.
- Cook over a high heat for about 2 minutes to lightly cook the fruit.
- Share the fruit between the slices of toast and top with the goat’s cheese.
- Grill for a few moments until the cheese melts a little.
- Serve, seasoned with black pepper and garnished with a few rocket or basil leaves.
- If you fancy a spicier version, spread the bread with sweet chilli sauce instead of mango chutney.
* Recipe and photograph by South Africa.
No Payment was received.
What do you think, fancy making these Peachy Goat’s Cheese Bruschetta?
A lovely weekend treat, don’t you think?
A perfect recipe for warmer days in the garden too. Mid-morning snacks sorted. Or any time of te day or night.
Please share your thoughts in the comment box below…
Do not forget to subscribe for more tasty recipes or why not follow me on some of the social media channels above:)