Hello everyone. IT IS Friday!! Yeah!! Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.Thanks for hopping on by again today.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the weekend blog hop. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on.
Been a busy week here. I think most of my photos this week involve food!!Love food here. It is all I think about!!
- Making cake.We love making cakes. Do you too?
- Blueberry Smoothie.Smoothies are another favourite thing to make.
- Love my new cake stand. How sweet is it? It even has a Queen bee in the middle of the plate and a huge glass dome.
- Blueberries are such a good price at the minute! Don’t ya just love fresh or frozen blueberries?
- Spinach Smoothie. Love adding spinach to smoothies. Have you tried it?
- Yummy strawberries. Oh so yummy strawberries.
- Making bunny bum cupcakes. How fun are these?
- Every time I make a smoothie it always has a banana in them, yummy! Do you add bananas to your smoothies?
- Me and Mollie getting ready for our run.My favourite fur baby runs with me.
- Orange drizzle cake, so yummy. You have to try a piece!!
- Love beetroot. Perfect for salads.
- More smoothies, this time strawberry and banana.
- Sports relief shopping bag, so sweet. Everyone is beautiful!
- New trainers 🙂 Can’t beat new trainer for helping me get out on a run.
- My son running Parkrun.He is so fast!
- Layering up at Parkrun holding the runner’s jackets!
Now onto the blog hop.
Welcome to the weekend:
Grab a cuppa and enjoy reading some great blogs.
Thanks everyone for joining me.
Have a lovely weekend 🙂
This link has now closed but 3 new blog hops a week, every week!! Why not stop by and join us? Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.