Do you like breakfast and wish you could have it 2 or 3 times a day? I sure do. First breakfast at 7 am before I walk Mollie, the second one at 9 am after walkies and sometimes at 11 o’clock too.
One thing that does fill me up is oats. I am not too fond of porridge in hot weather so I needed something else to make with that will fill me up.
I love the idea of making overnight oats but I always remember in the morning and then forget again by night time to make them. It is a pity they did not make quicker soaked oats? Maybe they do but I just have never seen them before?
Do you like to make overnight oats or do you forget to make them up the night before too?
I have started making these fun muesli jars up before I go on the school run. Once I have taken my ?Daughter to school and walked/run with Mollie my dog, they are all ready to add the fruit to and eat.
2 Hour Muesli With Banana And Strawberries.
2 Hour Muesli With Banana And Strawberries:
- 50g Fruit and nut Muesli ( I used Alpen )
- 50g Natural yogurt
- 150ml Skimmed milk
- 1 medium banana
- Around 125-150g fresh strawberries
You will also need :
- Mix the muesli, natural yogurt and milk together in a glass jar.
- Place the lid on the jar, shake well and pop in the fridge for around 2 hours.
- When ready: chopped the banana, wash, hull and chop the strawberries up and mix in.
- Serve straight away.
Do you think this is an easier idea than making them up the night before?
Do you like to make breakfasts like these?
What do you think of this recipe?
Fancy trying it out?