Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl- Twist On A Classic Smoothie.
Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl.
Fancy making a smoothie bowl up for breakfast?
How do you like your smoothies?
In a glass or in a bowl?
Maybe even both ways?
Today I am sharing this tasty Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl – A twist on the classic smoothie, this makes a quick, easy and healthy breakfast. Ideal for when you’re bored of the same old start to the morning and want to switch it up with minimal effort.
Imagine making a smoothie up full of yummy ingredients, frozen mixed berries, banana, Meridian cashew butter and almond or cashew milk. Serving in your favourite breakfast bowl and adding a tasty topping of berries, granola and extra cashew butter on top. Delicious!!
Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl:
(Dairy Free and Vegan)
Takes: 5 minutes
What You Need:
For The Smoothie:
- 200g frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp Meridian cashew butter
- 150ml almond or cashew milk
- Handful of granola
- Extra cashew butter
What You Do:
- Put all the smoothie ingredients into a blender, liquidiser or nutribullet and whizz until smooth.
- Tip into a bowl and top with berries and scatter with a handful of granola.
- Drizzle over a little extra cashew butter and serve.
- If you prefer your smoothie drinkable rather than spoonable then just add more almond milk.
Suitable for a vegan diet.
Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods.
No Payment was received.
What do you think of this recipe?
Fancy making a Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl?
For more smoothie ideas, why not check out all my smoothie recipes here: Smoothies.
You can make your own smoothies recipes up with some of these ideas too.
What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts.
What are your favourite things to add to a smoothie bowl?
Do you like to add fruit or nuts to the top?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: