It will soon be time for lazy Summer days and picnics at the park.
Fancy trying out these Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds?
Simple to make – and even easier to eat!
These gorgeous picnic desserts are fresh, fruity and delicious.
Just a few tasty ingredients need digestive biscuits, crushed, medium or low-fat soft cheese, low-fat Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract, Lyle’s Golden Syrup, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, chopped.
Perfect for eating in the garden over Summer to or making up for the children when their friends come around.
How To Make Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds:
Preparation: 15 mins
- 6 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 300g medium or low-fat soft cheese
- 300g low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp Lyle’s Golden Syrup
- 200g blueberries
- 150g raspberries
- 100g strawberries, chopped
How To Make This Recipe:
- Share the crushed digestive biscuits between 4 sealable pots or jam jars with screw-topped lids.
- Beat together the soft cheese, yoghurt and vanilla extract with 1 tbsp of Lyle’s Golden Syrup. Spoon most of this mixture into the pots, saving a little for the top.
- Mix together the blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Share them between the servings and spoon 1 tbsp of Lyle’s Golden Syrup into each pot. Top with the remaining cheese mixture and seal the jars. Refrigerate until ready to eat, or keep in a cool box to transport to your picnic.
- Make these for a refreshing dessert for your packed lunch. Vary the fruit as you wish – try pineapple and mango for a change.
This recipe is courtesy of Lyle’s Golden Syrup.
For more delicious recipe inspiration visit Lyles Golden Syrup.
No payment was received for this post.
How yummy are these Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds?
Fancy making some up and sharing?
Let me know if you get to try them.