We love baking cupcake, fairy cakes and muffins. Lots of different recipes to be made out there from a single cupcake idea.
We especially love making blueberry muffins. Blueberries taste great in everything, don’t they?
They are bursting with flavour and make drinks look great with their colour
.Smoothies and cakes being my favourite recipes!
They are so yummy and tasty.
Today I am sharing on of our favourite Blueberry Muffin recipes with you:
- 150g Butter
- 150g Caster sugar
- 150g Self raising flour, sieved
- 3 Medium eggs
- 1tsp Vanilla extracts with seeds
- 125 Blueberries
- 10 Paper muffin cases
- Muffin tray
What to do:
- Place the butter, sifted flour, caster sugar, eggs and vanilla extracts into a mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven 175C (fan)
- Mix all the ingredients together with an electric whisk until all combined together.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Pop 10 muffin cake cases into a muffin tray and spoon the mixture evenly between the 20 cases. Trying to make sure there are not too many or fewer blueberries in each.
- Cook in a preheated oven for around 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave in the tray for 10 minutes, then remove and place on a cooling rack.
- Leave to cool.
- Serve and enjoy.
These are perfect for lunch box treats and party food.
What is your favourite way to use blueberries in your recipes?
What do you think of our blueberry muffins?
Fancy trying them?
Do you like to make cupcakes and muffins?
What are your favourite cupcakes or muffin?
Do you like to add fruit to yours or chocolate?
Do you like to make plain cupcakes and then top them with buttercream or icing?
My Daughters favourite cupcakes are butterfly buns!! Every Birthday has to have some butterfly buns on the table!!