Are you looking for a new salad recipe for lunchtime? Something full of different tastes?
Today I have a tasty recipe to share with you-
A carrot pistachio and feta salad. Fancy trying this?
Pistachios are my all time favourite nuts.
This salad sounds great.
With shelled pistachio nuts, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, zest and juice of ½ lemon, olive oil, clear honey, a small clove garlic, a pinch chilli flakes, 2 carrots, golden raisins, a handful of fresh coriander or mint, roughly chopped and feta cheese this salad is full of flavour. Don’t you think?
Carrot Pistachio And Feta Salad:
Prep: 10 minutes
- 100g shelled pistachio nuts
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 50g golden raisins
- Handful of fresh coriander or mint, roughly chopped
- 100g feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Place the pistachios on a baking tray and toast for 5 minutes stirring frequently to prevent them from burning. Set aside and allow to cool completely then roughly chop.
- Place the seeds in small frying pan and cook over a medium heat for 1 min, stirring constantly to prevent them from burning.
- Lightly crush the seeds then transfer to a small bowl and whisk in the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, honey, garlic and chilli.
- Mix the carrot, raisins, pistachio nuts and herbs in a serving bowl, mix in the dressing and crumble over the feta cheese and serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by American Pistachios.
No Payment was received*
What do you think?
Fancy trying this Carrot Pistachio And Feta Salad recipe out?
Love to hear your thoughts.
Do not forget to stop by tomorrow as I have a watermelon milkshake recipe to share with you.