Crazy Weather : Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop…

Hello, everyone. Friday again. That means one thing!! Time for a blog hop.

Welcome to this weeks, Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the weekend blog hop. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hoping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on. How are you today? Good, I hope.

Strange things are happening around here. Look at Mollies face below, confused!?

Are you getting some crazy weather too!?

Welcome to Spring!!

First time I have ever heard thunder and lightning the same time it is snowing. Madness around here, lol.

Hope the weather warms up for my birthday next week! It never snows on my Birthday, that would be really crazy. May is always lovely and warm. May is always a beautiful month. So hurry up and sort yourself out weather!!

What is your favourite month of the year? Is it in Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring?

Time for a blog hop!? Yes, it is the weekend of course!! Have fun finding new blogs today.

Link up and have fun hopping around.

Crazy Weather: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:

clairejustine

This list

has now closed.

See you again at another blog hop soon.

23 responses to “Crazy Weather : Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop…”

1. Margarett Murphy says:

Its got to get better ….it carnt get any worse!!! Hope it warms up for your birthday.

2. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

Weather has been crazy lately! I'm hoping for warmer sunny days soon too!

3. Paula Rockwell says:

I only experienced thundersnow once in my life..verrrrry weird!Thanks for hosting! I'm early to your party too :))

4. Tamar SB says:

I've seen thundersnow several times in insane blizzards, crazy stuff!

5. ElleSpann says:

we haven't had that, but we have had bad hail this month. happy almost bday!ellehttp://southernellestyle.com/blogfeed/southern-elle-style-shop-share-a-glamorous-face

6. Rebecca says:

Have a wonderful weekend!Rebeccawww.redtagchiclosangeles.com

7. Julie's Lifestyle says:

Yes it's supposed to be spring but still feels like winter with this crazy weather. Claire thanks for hosting the fun. Enjoy the weekend. 🙂 Julie xo

8. Mary says:

Wow. I'm amazed you're getting snow this time of year. I've heard thunder in snow before. It sounds so different than our Southern thunderstorms. More muffled by the snow. Does Molly like the snow? Liam LOVES it!! Congrats on the nomination for the BIB2016! I'll be happy to vote for you! You're my favourite Brit blogger! 🙂

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Aww, thank you so much for the vote Mary! Aww yes Mollie loves the snow. Thankfully it went straight away, but it keeps trying..

9. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

We have had a cold front the last couple of days, also. I am glad you liked the feature I did about you on 'Thursday Moda' yesterday.

10. The Wardrobe Stylist says:

Thanks for the link up! Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/04/24/mothers-day-rings/

11. Linda @ Life and Linda says:

Crazy snow. We are having beautiful weather in sunny California. Thanks for hosting.

12. The Mommies Reviews says:

Such a cute blog and I am so glad I stumbled upon it and I can not wait to make it back to join in the Linky Partyas I missed out on this weeks. But here is a cute recipeyou might enjoy after seeing the pictures on here.http://www.themommiesreviews.com/top-10-gluten-free-recipes-we-love