Happy Friday, welcome to the weekend!
Do you have friends coming around over the weekend?
Are you looking for a weekend drink recipe?
A way to serve your prosecco differently?
We love prosecco, especially as a weekend treat.
Fancy trying this Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher?
The simple addition of herbs makes this drink so refreshing.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher:
Preparation time: 10 mins
What You Need:
- Plenty of ice
- 50mls p/pint Rocks Blackcurrant Squash
- Two sprigs of basil
- Two sprigs mint
- Soda water and Prosecco (optional)
What You Do:
- Take a large jug and add ice and 50mls per pint of blackcurrant squash.
- Take the equivalent of two sprigs of fresh basil and two sprigs of fresh garden mint per pint of drink. Put the sprigs one by one in one hand and firmly ‘clap’ each of the sprigs smartly between the hands and drop into the jug. This will release the essential oils in the mint and basil. Do not remove the leaves from the sprigs or you may end up with them stuck in your teeth!
- Top up the jug with water give a good stir and serve.
- For a more grown-up alternative add half soda water and half Prosecco.
*Recipe and Recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think?
Fancy trying this Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher recipe out?
Or how about this tasty Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins? An alcoholic drink served with raspberries and pink lemonade. How tasty!? This one has London Gin in it. Perfect for your adult only Summer BBQ’S and parties. Simply double, treble etc the ingredients to make more for more people.
What are your thoughts?
Leave a comment below and share them with us 🙂
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Our plans kick off tomorrow morning with Parkrun!!