Did you know it is Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day today? Are you making any for lunch today? If so you always need a little sweet treat afterwards, don’t you? I know I do!!
Taking of something sweet, how about trying out today’s recipe?
Fancy trying something a little different?
How about making some Peanut Freezer Fudge? –
This creamy fudge is so quick and easy to make and keeps in the fridge till it’s all gone. After you have made the fudge recipe up simply freeze for 30 minutes then keep in the fridge until your ready for your treat.
They make great snacks to keep you and your family going throughout the day, providing natural energy when most needed. Also great if you are following a Gluten or Dairy Free diet.
Yum!! Treats all round.
How To Make Peanut & Coconut Freezer Fudge:
(Gluten and Dairy Free)
Serves: Makes 18
Takes: 5 minutes plus 30 minutes chilling
What You Need:
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Meridian maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 280g Meridian coconut and peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp cacao nibs
What You Do:
- In a small saucepan, heat the coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt. Once melted add a jar of Meridian Coconut and Peanut Butter, stirring till smooth.
- Tip into a lined loaf tin, sprinkle with a handful of cocoa nibs and freeze, flat, for approximately 30 minutes until set.
- Once set, use the lining paper to lift out of the tin and cut into 18 squares. Store in a lidded container in the fridge.
*Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods.
No Payment was received*
What are your thoughts?
Fancy making some of this Gluten and Dairy Free Peanut Freezer Fudge?
Share your thoughts below and do not forget to follow along.
Do not forget to stop by tomorrow too as I have a yummy raspberry ripple recipe to share with you.