Pistachio and apricot powerballs.
How To Make Pistachio And Apricot Powerballs:
Prep: 5 mins
- 100g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 140g ready to eat dried apricots
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 tbsp peanut or other nut butter
How To Make:
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until well combined.
- With wet hands, squash the mixture into balls about the size of a walnut.
- Store in an airtight container for 4 days.
*Recipe and recipe photography by American Pistachios*