Over the last few days, I have been trying out a newly launched pressure cooker. The Pressure King Pro from High Street TV. Described as an incredibly compact kitchen sensation that cooks perfect meals at the touch of a button!
How cool does it look!?
About the Pressure King Pro :
- The Pressure King Pro cooks with pressurised steam to lock in flavours, seasonings, vitamins and nutrients to make delicious, juicy and tender, slow-cooked tasting family dinners up to 90% faster than conventional methods, so your meals are ready in minutes rather than hours!
- The 12-in-1 Digital Pressure Cooker will create delicious, hearty, home-cooked meals faster and easier than traditional cooking methods in minutes, rather than hours and with a simple press of a button!
Whenever I get something new I like to take my time and get used to it. Read the instruction and I always love to study the recipe booklet. As usual, I want to make everything at once!
First up I thought it was best to get used to how the Pressure King Pro works and start with a nice and easy recipe; healthy porridge.
Getting my few ingredients ready for making some healthy porridge.
Cooking my porridge.
How To Make Fruit & Nut Porridge:
- 64g Steel cut oats
- 480ml water
- 1 Tablespoon of oil
- Dash of salt
- Fresh fruits of your choice, I picked grapes, strawberries and blueberries
- Few hazelnuts
- Semi-skimmed milk
- Maple syrup
How To Cook:
- Combine the oats, water, oil and salt in the Pressure King Pro. Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to close. Press the porridge function.
- Sit back and wait for your porridge to cook.
- Release the pressure value so the steam can escape.
- Serve with cold milk, fresh fruit, nuts and maple syrup.
I really like the idea of the Pressure King Pro.
I am looking forward to going shopping this week to buy some fresh ingredients so I can try out the main meals.
I have my eyes on making the Chicken Tikka Masala, Chilli Con Carne and the rice pudding next.
Watch this space!
Did you know you can also cook a whole chicken in this too?
About this post:
*I was sent a Pressure King Pro from High Street TV to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands that I work with.*