I was sent a Pressure King Pro from High Street TV to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post.
Pressure King Pro Review: A Cool Kitchen Gadget.
Over the last few days, I have been trying out a newly launched pressure cooker. The Pressure King Pro from High Street TV.
Described as an incredibly compact kitchen sensation that cooks perfect meals at the touch of a button!
How cool does it look!?
Pressure King Pro Review: A Cool Kitchen Gadget
About the Pressure King Pro :
- The Pressure King Pro cooks with pressurised steam to lock in flavours, seasonings, vitamins and nutrients to make delicious, juicy and tender, slow-cooked tasting family dinners up to 90% faster than conventional methods, so your meals are ready in minutes rather than hours!
- The 12-in-1 Digital Pressure Cooker will create delicious, hearty, home-cooked meals faster and easier than traditional cooking methods in minutes, rather than hours and with a simple press of a button!
Whenever I get something new I like to take my time and get used to it. Read the instruction and I always love to study the recipe booklet. As usual, I want to make everything at once!
First up I thought it was best to get used to how the Pressure King Pro works and start with a nice and easy recipe; healthy porridge.
Getting my few ingredients ready for making some healthy porridge.
Cooking my porridge.
How To Make Fruit & Nut Porridge:
- 64g Steel cut oats
- 480ml water
- 1 Tablespoon of oil
- Dash of salt
- Fresh fruits of your choice, I picked grapes, strawberries and blueberries
- Few hazelnuts
- Semi-skimmed milk
- Maple syrup
How To Cook:
- Combine the oats, water, oil and salt in the Pressure King Pro. Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to close. Press the porridge function.
- Sit back and wait for your porridge to cook.
- Release the pressure value so the steam can escape.
- Serve with cold milk, fresh fruit, nuts and maple syrup.
Pressure King Pro Review: A Cool Kitchen Gadget. I really like the idea of the Pressure King Pro.
I am looking forward to going shopping this week to buy some fresh ingredients so I can try out the main meals.
I have my eyes on making the Chicken Tikka Masala, Chilli Con Carne and the rice pudding next.
Watch this space!
Did you know you can also cook a whole chicken in this too?
About this post:
*I was sent a Pressure King Pro from High Street TV to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands that I work with.*
You might also like:
Rice Pudding Pressure King Pro Recipe:
Do you fancy trying thisDo you fancy trying this rice pudding recipe to making up in a Pressure King Pro??
How To Make Chilli Con Carne in A Pressure King Pro:
Chilli Con Carne. We love chilli con carne here. Served with rice and nachos with melted cheese on, delicious. Pressure King Pro Recipes.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- #3 Tuesday Treats Blog Hop…
- #BiB’s Short-listed Beauty And Fashion : Creative Mondays Blog Hop
- #GBBO School Style Challenge..
- #GBBO Showstopper Challenge…
- #Juneathon Late Starter Day#1 I Hate Treadmills….
- #makesmeME : Creative Mondays Blog Hop..
- #MySundayPhoto- Beach Hair Don’t Care
- #MySundayPhoto: A Selfie Of A Selfie
- #ThankGoodness Challenge With Dolmio and Britmums