Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a lovely weekend?
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
I am so fed up of Winter clothes and layering up to keep warm. I can not wait to start wearing summer dresses with sandals again and not having to add thick tights and cosy cardigans with them. Hopefully not much longer to wait!
Talking of Summer dresses..
Last week Sainsbury’s kindly let me pick out one of their new Summer dresses to style up. I picked out this lovely multi-coloured Linen Print Dress. I thought it would go lovely with my new orange cardigan and tan sandals.
This dress will be great for Spring/Summer. I just need to get a bit of tan on my legs first..
About my dress:
- Crafted from a linen-blend, this floral print dress is detailed with a flattering V-neckline, fitted waist and a concealed zip fastening at the back.
- Multicoloured linen print dress.
- Fitted waist.
- Concealed zip fastening.
- Tan belt.
- Material:55% Linen, 45% Viscose, Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Care: Machine Washable.
- Price £25.00
What I wore:
- Dress and shoes : c/o Sainsbury’s both in-store now.
I love being part of the Sainsbury’s community. Not only do I get the chance to review some beautiful clothing I get to share a sneak peaks of their latest range of clothing too.
Here is a selection of their Spring dresses in store now:
Jaquard Dress- available till 08/05/2016 – price £25
Stripe Linen Dress – available till 08/05/2016 – price £25
Linen Print Dress – available till 29/05/2016 – price £25
Now onto the party:
To join in the fun:
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
About this post:
I am happy to be a part of the Sainsbury’s blogging community. Sometimes I get to share some of their news or style some clothes. All thoughts are my own and I do not get paid for my posts. Thanks for supporting the brands I work with.