Fancy a sweet twist on the savoury nachos?
If so, keep on reading!
As I have a delicious recipe to share with you today.
How yummy do these Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos look!?
How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: about 6 minutes
- 2 Super Soft Original Mission Deli Wraps
- 15 g butter, melted
- icing sugar, for dusting
For The Filling:
- 250 g marscapone cheese
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 100 g good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 300 g strawberries, sliced
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC, Gas Mark 4, brush each wrap on one side with the melted butter and sprinkle with icing sugar. Cut each wrap into 8 wedges and place on 2 baking sheets, sugar side up. Cook for 4-6 minutes until crisp and lightly golden. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, place 75 g of the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water and heat gently, stirring occasionally until dissolved.
- Place the marscapone in a bowl and whisk in the icing sugar until smooth. Then whisk in the chocolate.
- Place 50 g of the strawberries in a jug and blend with a stick blender until smooth, then add icing sugar to taste. Grate the remaining chocolate.
- Spread each of the cooled nachos with the cheesecake mixture and top with the strawberries. Arrange on a large platter, then drizzle over the coulis and scatter over the grated chocolate. Serve immediately.
Discover new ways to wrap up mealtimes with Mission Deli super soft wraps. With Mission Deli super soft wraps you can create the most unexpected dishes simply and quickly. More information and wrap recipes can be found at Mission Deli
*Recipe and Recipe photo by Mission Deli *
*No Payment was received*
What do you think?
Fancy trying these Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos out?