Avocado Brunch Spread anyone?
Avocado brunch spread Indulge in a lazy morning treat with the perfect combination of creamy avocado, roast chicken and sun-dried tomatoes.
How To Make Avocado Brunch Spread:
Preparation: 10 minutes
- 2 avocados, such as Hass, halved, pitted and peeled
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 large slices of bread
- 2-3 handfuls rocket or salad leaves
- 120g roast chicken, sliced
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- A few drops of olive oil
- A few drops of balsamic vinegar
- Parmesan cheese shavings
How To Make:
- Mash the avocados with a fork, adding a squeeze of lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
- Toast the bread slices, and spread thickly with the mashed avocado.
- Top with rocket or salad leaves, sliced chicken and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle each one with a few drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then finish off with Parmesan cheese shavings.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Peruvian Avocados *
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Avocado Brunch Spread?
Fancy making some?
Thanks for stopping by.
You might also like:
Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast:
Saint Patricks Day breakfast.
How about trying this Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast?
Imagine this, 2 slices of BFree bread, toasted. 2 pieces of Irish black pudding grilled and then mashed. ½ a soft avocado, mashed up too.
Topped with 2 eggs, poached and a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt. All served up with a handful of rocket.
Not just for Saint Patrick’s Day!!
Avocado Eggs Benedict:
Avocado Eggs Benedict anyone?
A simple protein-packed breakfast to kick start the day.
Prawn, Fennel And Avocado Salad:
Prawn, Fennel And Avocado Salad anyone?
I love avocado and prawns but never thought of mixing them both together in a salad…
Prawn, Fennel And Avocado Salad