How yummy does this Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake look!?
Perfect for any occasion!
How To Make A Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake:
- 4 packets of CHOCO LEIBNIZ dark biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 700g soft cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 300g dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder, to dust
How To Make:
- To make the cheesecake base, start by whizzing the CHOCO LEIBNIZ biscuits in a processor. Add the resulting crumbs to the melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Tip this mixture into a well-buttered 21cm springform cake tin, pressing it down firmly to ensure a nice even base. Place in the fridge.
- To make the cheesecake topping, mix the soft cheese and icing sugar together in a separate bowl.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Add the melted chocolate to the soft cheese mixture a little at a time, mixing as you do so.
- When thoroughly mixed, use a spatula to spread the cheesecake filling across the CHOCO LEIBNIZ base and right up to the edge of the cake tin.
- Place the chocolate cheesecake in the fridge to set for at least two hours, and dust with cocoa powder before.
Recipe credit: This recipe has been made using Choco Leibniz Milk Chocolate biscuits – which are part of the high-quality chocolate range at family-owned biscuit company, Bahlsen. For more information and delicious recipe inspiration, visit Bahlsen
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cupcakes:
Something nice and sweet for you to try over the weekend.
How pretty are these Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cupcakes?
You can find the full recipe here: Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cupcakes.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Thanks for stopping by today.