Are you ready for the weekend?
I am sharing a Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Recipe today.
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cupcakes.
Something nice and sweet for you to try over the weekend.
How pretty are these cupcakes!?
How To Make Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cupcakes:
- 2 CHOCO LEIBNIZ Dark Biscuits
- 40g unsalted butter softened
- 140g caster sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 120ml milk
For The Frosting:
- 140g unsalted butter softened
- 280g icing sugar sifted
- 1-2 tsp semi-skimmed milk
- Food colouring of your choice
- 2 CHOCO LEIBNIZ Dark biscuits
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 and line a muffin tin with eight cases.
- Process the first two CHOCO LEIBNIZ biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine dust.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, eggs and milk until smooth. Add the powdered CHOCO LEIBNIZ into this mixture and stir well.
- Spoon into the muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave the cases in the tray for five minutes, then remove from the tray and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
While The Muffins Are Cooling, Make The Cupcake Cream Frosting.
- Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft.
- Add half the icing sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the remaining icing sugar, along with one tablespoon of the milk (add more milk if necessary) and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add the food colouring and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe the icing onto the cupcakes in a large swirl.
- Place the two remaining CHOCO LEIBNIZ under a clean towel and break them up with a wooden spoon or rolling pin to make shards rather than crumbs!
- Arrange four CHOCO LEIBNIZ shards on the top of each frosting swirl.
Recipe credit: This recipe has been made using Choco Leibniz Milk Chocolate biscuits – which are part of the high-quality chocolate range at family-owned biscuit company, Bahlsen. For more information and delicious recipe inspiration, visit Bahlsen
*No Payment was received*