Hello and happy Thursday.
Are you looking for something tasty for dinner tonight?
Cauliflower and pistachio couscous with halloumi and vegetable kebabs.
How To Make Cauliflower And Pistachio Couscous With Halloumi And Vegetable Kebabs:
- 500g cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Large handful of chopped fresh herbs
- 75g shelled pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 225g light halloumi, cut into cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 small courgettes, cut in lengthways then thickly slice
- Zest and juice on 1 small lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How To Make:
- Divide the cauliflower into florets, place in a food processor and blitz for 30 seconds or until it resembles couscous.
- Toss the cauliflower with 1 tbsp olive oil and seasoning to taste. Spread the cauliflower in a thin layer on a baking tray and roast at 200C/180C Fan/gas mark 6 for 12mins, mixing it halfway through cooking.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl, stir in the chopped herbs and pistachio nuts.
- To make the kebabs, mix the lemon zest and juice with the remaining olive oil. Thread the vegetables and halloumi onto the skewers, brush with the oil and lemon and cook on the BBQ or under a grill for 7-8mins, turning halfway through.
- Spoon the cauliflower couscous onto a plate and serve with the kebabs.
9g saturated fat,
Gluten-free – Low Carb
*Recipe and recipe photography by American Pistachios*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Cauliflower And Pistachio Couscous With Halloumi And Vegetable Kebabs?
Fancy trying some?
As always, we love to hear your thoughts. Join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Thanks for stopping by today and we hope you can stop by again soon.