Chocolush Banana Muffins anyone?
How yummy do these Chocolush Banana Muffins look!?
These delicious, moist and easy-to-make muffins are perfect for whipping together in a flash.
Or why not make them with the kids?
How To Make Chocolush Banana Muffins:
Makes: 6 large or 12 small muffins
Prepare: 15 minutes
Cook: 20-25 minutes
- 75g butter, melted
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 115g caster sugar
- 1sp honey
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 medium eggs
- 125ml Shaken Udder Chocolush milkshake
- 30g icing sugar Dried banana (optional)
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Leave the melted butter to cool and mash the bananas well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl.
- Tip in the sugar and mix well.
- In a second bowl, use a fork to beat together the eggs, honey, butter and Chocolush milkshake. Add the bananas and stir.
- Make a well in the dry mixture and pour in the egg mixture. Stir roughly with a fork so it remains thick and lumpy.
- Fill the muffin cases with the mixture and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and firm on top. Leave to cool before transferring to a wire rack.
- Once cool, mix together a little of the remaining Chocolush milkshake with some icing sugar to top the muffins. Add dried banana pieces to decorate.
About this guest post from Shaken Udder Milkshakes.
Shaken Udder produces 100% natural, low fat and low sugar milkshakes that are the perfect way to boost your calcium intake. Available in Chocolush, Top Banana and Vanillalicious, Shaken Udder comes in 330ml bottles, RRP £1.39 from Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsbury’s. Shakenudder
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Chocolush Banana Muffins?
Fancy making some?