Fancy trying these easy salmon sandwiches from Seasonal Berries out?
Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint.
How To Make Easy Salmon Sandwiches:
Prep: 10 minutes
- 200g/7oz tub reduced fat soft cream cheese
- ½ tsp moringa powder
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g/5oz raspberries
- 8 slices multi seed & rye bread
- 120g pack thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Handful of rocket or other salad leaves
How To Make:
- Add the soft cheese to a bowl, sprinkle in the moringa, mint and lemon zest. Season lightly with salt and pepper then mix together. Crumble in half the raspberries and mix together.
- Spread the mixture over all the bread slices. Top half of them with the smoked salmon then sprinkle with the remaining raspberries and salad leaves.
- Cover with the remaining bread, cheese side down, then wrap in paper and tie with string, or use foil if you’d rather. Add to a lunchbox with a frozen ice pack to keep cool until ready to eat.
- Moringa leaf, is a nutrient boosting green powder sold in good health food shops. Packed with antioxidants, vitamins and calcium plus all the essential amino acids. Add a small sprinkling to homemade juices and smoothies, salad dressings and spreads too.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Seasonal Berries*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Easy Salmon Sandwiches?
Fancy making some?
You might also like:
Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups:
Looking for something a little different for your lunch?
Something to pack up and take to work or pack up for the children’s lunch box?
Or maybe have already in the fridge for a lunchtime treat.
How about trying these fun Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups?
Add a little colour to your lunch with this vibrant mix of beetroot hummus, red-stemmed chard, strawberries, carrots and thinly sliced chicken.