How fun are these Graze-on-the-go Peppers?
Always find yourself running around after the kids or grand-kids, picking at their leftovers but never quite have the time for a sit-down snack?
These sweet saviours are ideal for grazing on-the-go – slice, squeeze, skedaddle.
How To Make A Graze-on-the-go Peppers:
Ingredients (makes 25):
- 12 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 150g of Primula Cheese, any flavour
- Chives – left whole
- Pitted olives, sliced into rings
- Pickled gherkins, sliced
How To Make:
- Slice mini peppers in half vertically and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze Primula cheese into the hollow.
- Sprinkle with chives, olives or pickled gherkins.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese*
*No Payment was received*