Looking drink recipe to try out over the weekend!?
Fancy trying out this Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet?
Named in homage to the shape of a champagne glass to enjoy it in, the sophisticated Blackcurrant Bullet is perfect for a girl’s night in or dinner à deux.
How To Make A Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet:
Preparation time: 10 mins
What You Need:
- Handful of fresh blackcurrants
- ½ lime
- 25ml gin
- 75ml Rocks Blackcurrant & Elderflower Drink
- Scoop large ice cubes
- 375ml bottle Prosecco
What You Do:
- Take a cocktail shaker and add a tablespoon of fresh blackcurrants.
- Crush with a rolling pin.
- Add the juice of half a lime (you can forgo this if your blackcurrants are sour), 25ml of gin, and 75ml of Rocks Blackcurrant & Elderflower drink, and a scoop of large ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously and then strain through a tea sieve into two champagne flutes, then top up carefully with ice-cold Prosecco.
- Garnish with three blackcurrants in each drink.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet?
You might also like:
Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins:
Are you a fan of Gin? Raspberries or both?
Well, today I have something a little different, an alcoholic with raspberries and pink lemonade recipe to share with you. One with Gin in it. Perfect for your adult only Summer parties. Simply double, treble etc the ingredients to make more.
Fancy trying out this fun and a yummy pink cocktail?
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler:
The weather is beautiful at the minute. A great time to try out this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler. How cool adding cucumber to orange!?
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you can stop by again soon.