Fancy trying a large or 2 small cocktails on this warm Sunday night?
Today I am sharing this Joe Wadsack’s Devonshire Daiquiri:
A delicious mix of sweet and sour, this drink is a real treat.
Joe Wadsack’s Devonshire Daiquiri:
Serves: 1 large drink or 2 small ones
Preparation time: 10 mins
What You Need:
- Thumb size piece of root ginger
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 lime
- 60ml golden rum
- 100ml Rocks Mango and Orange Drink
- Handful of ice cubes
- 1 tsp caster sugar (optional)
What You Do:
- In a cocktail shaker add a slice of root ginger, four basil leaves, the juice of half a lime, 60ml of golden rum, 100ml of Rocks Mango and Orange Drink and a handful of ice cubes. If you have a sweet tooth, a level spoon of caster sugar might be required.
- Shake vigorously then strain into a martini glass or similar through a tea strainer so as not to leave any pieces of basil or ice crystals in the drink.
- Garnish with one basil leaf wedged between two discs of ginger stuck on the sides of the glass to make it look even snazzier.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Joe Wadsack’s Devonshire Daiquiri?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher:
Do you have friends coming around over the weekend?
Are you looking for a weekend drink recipe? A way to serve your prosecco differently? We love prosecco, especially as a weekend treat.
Fancy trying this Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher?
Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins:
Are you a fan of Gin? Raspberries or both?
Well, today I have something a little different, an alcoholic with raspberries and pink lemonade recipe to share with you. One with Gin in it. Perfect for your adult only Summer parties. Simply double, treble etc the ingredients to make more.
Fancy trying out this fun and a yummy pink cocktail?