A tasty Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail for the weekend!
A lovely drink that is inspired by the rum and lime in a ‘Cuba Libre’ and very pretty to serve guests.
How To Make A Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail:
Preparation time: 10 mins
What You Need:
- Sprig of Thyme
- 50ml white rum
- 200ml Rocks Raspberry & Lime
- 50ml ginger beer
What You Do:
- Get a hi-ball glass and fill two-thirds with ice.
- Take one sprig of thyme, smack it on a chopping board, or whip it on the palm of your hand a couple of times to release the oils then slide it down the side of the glass so you can see it.
- Add 50ml of white rum, and then top up with 200ml of Rocks Raspberry & Lime Drink.
- Stir it through, before floating 50ml of ginger beer on top.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey:
There’s a wonderful summer feel to The Seaside Donkey which has been named after the vanilla taste we enjoy in an ice cream and a classy vodka mule.
Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria:
Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria. A fruity drink perfect for sipping on a warm evening outside.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler:
The weather is beautiful at the minute.
A great time to try out this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler.
Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet:
Looking drink recipe to try out over the weekend!?
Fancy trying out this Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet?
Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet.
Fancy trying any of these tasty recipes out?
Thanks for stopping by.