A tasty Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail for the weekend!
A lovely drink that is inspired by the rum and lime in a ‘Cuba Libre’ and very pretty to serve guests.
How To Make A Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail:
Preparation time: 10 mins
What You Need:
- Sprig of Thyme
- 50ml white rum
- 200ml Rocks Raspberry & Lime
- 50ml ginger beer
What You Do:
- Get a hi-ball glass and fill two-thirds with ice.
- Take one sprig of thyme, smack it on a chopping board, or whip it on the palm of your hand a couple of times to release the oils then slide it down the side of the glass so you can see it.
- Add 50ml of white rum, and then top up with 200ml of Rocks Raspberry & Lime Drink.
- Stir it through, before floating 50ml of ginger beer on top.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey:
There’s a wonderful summer feel to The Seaside Donkey which has been named after the vanilla taste we enjoy in an ice cream and a classy vodka mule.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria:
Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria. A fruity drink perfect for sipping on a warm evening outside.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler:
The weather is beautiful at the minute.
A great time to try out this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler.
Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet:
Looking drink recipe to try out over the weekend!?
Fancy trying out this Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet?
Fancy trying any of these tasty recipes out?
Thanks for stopping by.