Are you looking for a midweek cocktail recipe?
Or maybe something for the weekend?
Are you planning a dinner party?
Fancy trying a Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey cocktail?
There’s a wonderful summer feel to The Seaside Donkey which has been named after the vanilla taste we enjoy in an ice cream and a classy vodka mule.
How To Make A Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey:
Preparation time: 10 mins (all 24 hours is making Vanilla Vodka)
What You Need:
- 40 – 50 ml Vanilla vodka (quite easy to find or you can make your own by cutting down the middle of a vanilla pod and adding it to a bottle of vodka. Leave for 24 hours before using)
- 3 drops Angostura Bitters (optional)
- 1 lime
- 1 200ml bottle of Rocks Ginger & Wasabi
- Lots of ice, to serve
- Mint leaves to garnish
What You Do:
- This drink can be built in the glass for simplicity, but tastes much better if all the ingredients apart from the Rocks Ginger & Wasabi are shaken in a cocktail shaker then poured, along with the Rocks drink, over fresh ice.
- If using a hi-ball glass add 40/50ml of vanilla vodka, and if you are choosing to use it, add three drops of Angostura Bitters and the juice of half a lime.
- Fill two thirds of the glass with ice and then simply top up with Rocks Ginger & Wasabi.
- Another way to make vanilla vodka is to add one drop of vanilla extract to the glass then the vodka, ensuring that it is dissolved in the alcohol.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey?
Fancy trying it?
As always, we would love to hear your thoughts.
Please, leave your thoughts in the comments box below.