Pressure King Pro Rice Pudding Recipe. Hello and happy Friday.
Nearly the weekend, I can almost grab it with both hands.
Are you looking for a nice treat recipe to cook in a Pressure King Pro?
Do you fancy trying this rice pudding recipe to making up in a Pressure King Pro?
How To Make A Pressure King Pro Rice Pudding:
Pressure King Pro cooking time: 14 minutes
- 25g / 1oz butter
- 100g / 4oz pudding rice
- 50g / 2oz sugar
- 700ml / 1¼ pint milk
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- Press the RICE FUNCTION and melt the butter with lid off.
- Tip in the rice and sugar, stir through the milk and bring to a simmer.
- Press CANCEL.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to closed. Press RICE FUNCTION
- Remove the lid, sprinkle with nutmeg and stir well.
- Close lid but set pressure release valve to open. Press RICE FUNCTION and adjust the timer to 1 minute. Simmer to thicken.
- Spoon into dishes.
What do you think of this Pressure King Pro Rice Pudding Recipe?
Fancy trying it?
*Recipe and recipe photograph by High Street TV who is a stockist for NutriBullet*
*No Payment was received*
You may also like these Pressure King Pro posts:
Pressure King Pro Review:
Over the last few days, I have been trying out a newly launched pressure cooker. The Pressure King Pro from High Street TV. Described as an incredibly compact kitchen sensation that cooks perfect meals at the touch of a button! Pressure King Pro Review.
How To Make Chilli Con Carne in A Pressure King Pro:
Chilli Con Carne. We love chilli con carne here. Served with rice and nachos with melted cheese on, delicious. Pressure King Pro Recipes.
As always share your thoughts with us here or over on Twitter.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hope you can stop by again soon.