Primula ‘shake things up’ Shots.
If you’re avoiding starchy crackers (or wheat altogether!) alternate your cheese hit with sticks of peak-season fruit and veg.
Primula ‘shake things up’ Shots:
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 150g tube of Primula Cheese – any flavour
- 1 carrot, 1 celery stick and ½ a cucumber all cut into fine strips
- Splash of milk
- In a small mixing bowl loosen your favourite Primula cheese with a little milk to resemble the texture of a dip.
- Pour into shot glasses, approximately a third full.
- Place a few strips of each vegetable into the dip and serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese*
*No Payment was received*