Are you looking for a new cupcake recipe?
Something fun to make the children over the weekend or for a Birthday party?
How yummy do these Raspberry and Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes look!?
With a fairy cake, peanut butter and raspberry sponge cakes topped with a yummy raspberry jam icing, whats not to love?
How to make Raspberry and Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes:
For The Cakes:
- 175g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 175g Whole Milk
- 150g Sun-Pat® Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 100g Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 150g Fresh Raspberries
For The Buttercream Icing:
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 300g Icing Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Hartley’s® Best Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 1-2 Drops Pink Food Colouring
- 10 whole Raspberries
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas 4.
- Place the Sun-Pat® Crunchy Peanut Butter, milk and egg in a bowl and beat until well blended.
- Add the sugar and mix until it all comes together.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt.
- Finally, fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon into the paper cases to around 2/3rds full. (***Top tip: An ice-cream scoop full is the perfect amount of mixture for a cupcake).
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and set aside to cool.
- Using a whisk attachment or handheld beater, carefully mix the room temperature butter, icing sugar, jam and food colouring.
- Place in a piping bag and top the cupcakes with the buttercream icing and a fresh raspberry before serving.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter. No Payment was received*
Fancy making some of these Raspberry and Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes?
Let me know in the comments below if you get to make some 🙂
Have a lovely weekend.