What a beautiful sunny weekend we have had!!
Fancy trying out this Salmon with a pistachio and basil crust recipe out?
How To Make Salmon With A Pistachio And Basil Crust:
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 15-20 minutes
- 100g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 75g shelled pistachio nuts
- 50g freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Large handful fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- Tender stem broccoli, asparagus or green beans to serve
How To Make:
- Place the breadcrumbs, pistachio nuts, basil, Parmesan and oil in food processor and process for 30 seconds or until just combined.
- Place the salmon fillets on a non-stick baking sheet, side-side closes to the tray, top with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it down gently with the palm of your hand.
- Place in a hot oven 200C/gas mark 6 for 15-20mins or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve with new potatoes, tender stem broccoli, asparagus or green beans.
*Recipe and photography by American Pistachios*
What do you think of this Salmon With A Pistachio And Basil Crust?
Fancy trying this recipe?
You might also like:
Smoked Salmon Carpaccio with Horseradish Cream, Rainbow Beetroot, Radish, Capers and Watercress:
Smoked Salmon Carpaccio with Horseradish Cream, Rainbow Beetroot, Radish, Capers and Watercress. How nice?A delicious, light starter that looks so pretty and colourful it’s almost a shame to eat it! But please do – it tastes as good as it looks.
Salmon Terrine Hearts:
How sweet are these Salmon Terrine Hearts? A perfect Valentine starter if you are making a meal for someone you love!?
Salmon Terrines filled with Primula Smoked Salmon and mascarpone:
A luxurious starter, the creamy filling pairs perfectly with the crunch of the cucumber and the zing of the lemon.