One of my favourite treats are cookies and milk. How yummy!
Fancy trying out these SKIPPY® Chocolate Drop Peanut Butter Cookies?
Ingredients (makes around 72 cookies) :
- 225g quick-cooking oats
- 180g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 240g SKIPPY® smooth peanut butter
- 240g butter
- 200g granulated sugar
- 200g firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 72 chocolate drops
- Heat oven to 350ºF/ 180ºC/ gas mark 4.
- In a medium bowl, combine together oats, flour, baking powder, bicarb of soda and salt before mixing well.
- In a large bowl, beat together SKIPPY® smooth peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until everything is combined. Gradually beat in both the granulated and brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Slowly beat in your flour mixture just until blended.
- On ungreased baking sheets, drop level tablespoonful’s of cookie dough around 5cm apart.
- Place in the centre of your pre-heated oven and bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown. One removed from the oven, immediately press a chocolate drop firmly into the centre of each cookie.
- Transfer your delicious cookies to a wire rack and set aside to cool completely, or enjoy warm with ice cream!
*Recipe and recipe photo by Skippy*
*No Payment was received*