Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Butter and Spinach – This quick and easy Asian inspired twist on traditional noodles is perfect for a mid-week meal.
If you don’t have a spiralizer, don’t worry, it will still taste just as good chopped or sliced.
How To Make Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Butter and Spinach:
(Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
Takes: 15 minutes
What you need:
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 2cm ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp soy or Meridian Tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp Meridian cashew butter
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Small bunch chives, chopped
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
What you do:
- In a large frying pan or wok heat the oil and gently cook the garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet potato and toss well. Stir in the soy, Meridian cashew butter and stock then season.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add in the spinach and chives. Stir to wilt the vegetables, check the seasoning and serve sprinkled with a few chilli flakes.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Butter and Spinach recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these sweet potato ideas:
Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip:
How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato & Avocado Fajitas:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty fajita recipe?
Open Mexican Sweet Potato & Avocado Fajitas anyone?
Pack a flavour punch with this pleasing recipe, perfect for a light dinner or for lunch.
With a rainbow of colours too.
This recipe is perfectly sized to feed four.
Also a good and healthy dinner option or maybe a dinner party starter?
The best of it is this recipe is made in one oven pan.
So hardly any washing up too. Result!!
What’s not to love about this recipe!?