Tomato “Pops”. Hello friends. Looking for something new to try today? Are you looking for a fun party idea? Something for a children birthday party? Maybe a dinner party with friends?
A get together with family? Or a Summer, Christmas or Easter party buffet tea? Maybe even a picnic in the park?
How much fun are these Tomato “Pops”!?
Suitable for all occasions.
Make your party go pop with these Tomato Pops!!
If you’re looking for fuss-free inspiration that looks amazing, these juice-filled flavour bursts are the perfect colour pop addition to any buffet.
Guaranteed to put a smile on ‘almost ‘ everyone’s face! 😼
How To Make Tomato Pops:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Primula Light Cheese
- Chives – finely chopped
- Wooden Skewers (for decoration)
- With a sharp knife cut a lid off the base of the tomatoes.
- With a small sharp knife cut the core out of each tomato and scrape out the seeds.
- Drain upside down on kitchen paper.
- Fill the tomatoes with Primula Light Cheese straight from the tube.
- Insert a wooden skewer into the stalk end of the tomato.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese. No Payment was received.
What do you think of these tomato pops?
So much fun aren’t they?
Fancy making any?
As always, join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comments below ↓
Try now or pin for later.
Yoy may also like these other cream cheese ideas for your parties and get-togethers:
Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers.
Perfect for summer evenings in the garden, BBQ’s and fun parties.
Primula ‘shake things up’ Shots.
If you’re avoiding starchy crackers (or wheat altogether!) alternate your cheese hit with sticks of peak-season fruit and veg.
These recipes are also quick and easy to make.
Whats not to love about them?
You might also like these Primula cheese recipes too: