Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a lovely weekend?
Creative Mondays are my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
What has got you creative this week?
The weather has been amazing here over the last few days. It was so beautiful on Thursday for my birthday too.
My Daughter’s school was closed for Polling day and we got to spend a girly day shopping in Nottingham.
I popped a little shirt over my (what I call Carrie Bradshaw ) dress just in case I got cold and wore my Converse as we had lots of walking planned.
New hair cut for my birthday too.
I am loving this weather…
What I wore:
- Dress: George at Adsa ( years old but still a favourite)
- Shirt: Primark
- Shoes: Converse: c/o JD Sports
- Bag: Cath Kidston
Hot chocolate on the train!
Love my Daughters, new trainer. I want… Shame they don’t do them in my size! I love Nike Air Max’s but maybe I am getting a little too old for them!?
Me and mini me selfie..
We had a great day 🙂
To join in the fun:
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
This linky list is now closed. Hit the home page for our latest blog hop.