Yuumy trifle anyone?
One of me and my Husband’s favourite treat has to be trifle.
We love them here.
Today I am sharing this amazing trifle from Rachel’s Organic.
Is their any better sweet treat combination; other than cake, fruit, custard and cream?
What about adding some yummy Raspberry Bio Live Yogurt to your trifle!?
How To Make A Big Fruit Trifle:
- 3 raspberry Swiss rolls, sliced
- 800g strawberries, de-stalked and cut into halves, reserve some for decoration
- 300g raspberries, reserve some for decoration
- 360g blueberries, reserve some for decoration
- 1 x 500g fresh vanilla custard
- 2 x 450g Rachel’s Low Fat Raspberry Bio Live Yogurt
- 600ml whipping cream
Preparation time 20 minutes
How To Make:
- Begin by layering the Swiss roll on the base followed by the fruits, custard and yogurt, repeat the layers until the serving dish is three quarters full – you really can’t go wrong.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and either pipe or spoon into the dish to finish the trifle layers.
- Decorate with scattered fruit and serve immediately.
PER SERVING: 277cal, Protein 5.8g, Carbs 31.8g, Fat 15.2g, Sat Fat 8.2g, Fibre 3.0g, Sugar 26.4g, Salt 0.1g
COST PER SERVING: £1.46
*Recipe and photography by Rachel’s*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Big Fruit Trifle?
Fancy making one?
You might also like:
Homemade Family Fruit Trifle:
How about trying our homemade traditional trifle recipe out.
This tastes delicious!!
Home Made Trifle Sponges:
I made these trifle sponges yesterday ready for a trifle I was making.
I like to buy shop bought ones when I am in a hurry and make my own when I have more time.
We love trifles, so it is good to mix them up a bit.
I mostly make them up around Christmas, Easter and birthdays.
Just like my Grandma use too.
Passing on a family tradition.