Chicken Salad Ciabatta anyone?
Yummy, how tasty?
With sweet pickles and creamy mayonnaise with a hint of mustard, celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday with this Royal recipe from Hellmann’s. Delicious.
How To Make A Chicken Salad Ciabatta:
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 200g chopped cooked chicken
- 2 or 3 dollops Hellmann’s Mayonnaise with a Pinch of Mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 ciabatta, thickly sliced
- 80g spinach leaves, washed
- 4 thin slices reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
How To Make:
- Combine chicken, half of the Hellmann’s Mayonnaise with a pinch of Mustard, relish and onion in medium bowl.
- Spread chicken mix on 4 slices of ciabatta. Top with spinach, cheese, then remaining bread sliced to make 4 sandwiches.
- Evenly spread remaining Hellmann’s Mayonnaise with a pinch of Mustard on outside of sandwiches.
- Grill sandwiches for 4 minutes each side until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Hellmann’s*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Chicken Salad Ciabatta recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich:
Wondering how to make a New York style sandwich!?
If so, you will love this post!
Fancy trying this New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich?
Fiery Chilli Pesto Garlic Bread:
How tasty is this!?
Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf:
Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf anyone?
More Turkey Curry at Christmas time?
If the answer is ‘No’ then this Christmas sandwich loaf is a much more interesting way of using up leftover turkey.
What do you think?
Fancy trying any of these recipes?