Are you looking for a nice and tasty fruit salad recipe?
Fancy trying out this healthy citrus and honey salad?
How To Make A Citrus And Honey Salad:
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 1 min
Serves: 4 people
- 2 large oranges
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Sarson’s Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10-12 small leaves of fresh sage
How To Make:
- Using a sharp knife cut horizontal discs 1 cm thick of orange and grapefruit and place on a platter.
- Once your fruit is laid out, heat the vinegar, honey, olive oil in a pan until the honey has melted.
- Pour evenly over the fruit. In a small pan, fry the sage for a few seconds until they crisp up then scatter across the fruit. Serve immediately.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Sarson’s *
*No Payment was received*