Summer is finally upon us and what better time to get the pre-holiday prep underway?!
Getting your 5-a-day is a great way to ensure that not only do you get all your nutrients to look great but you also feel great too.
Want to whizz up these healthy smoothies to make you feel good?
How To Make A Clean Green Smoothie:
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 3 broccoli florets (approx 40g)
- 5cm piece of cucumber
- 1 tsp lime or lemon juice
- 200ml coconut milk
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
How To Make:
- Core the apple and roughly chop before putting in the beaker
- Scoop out the flesh from the avocado and add to the apple, followed by the broccoli
- Chop the cucumber and add with the lime juice, coconut water, mint leaves and flax seeds
- Blend until smooth
Or fancy trying a :
Mango Detox Smoothie?
- Handful of kale leaves
- 200g frozen cubed mango
- 200ml orange juice
- A few leaves of fresh mint
How To Make:
- Add all of the ingredients to the sports bottle and then blend until smooth.
*Recipe credits Kenwood Blend-XTRACT Sport *
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Clean Green Smoothie?
You might also like:
A Smoothie To Keep You Topped Up All Day:
Fancy trying this ‘All Day Energy Blast’ smoothie?
Perfect to keep the colds away.
Tony Baker’s Kalettes® Blueberry Smoothie:
This Tony Baker’s Kalettes® blueberry smoothie will keep you topped up with some great vitamins. Perfect when you low on them throughout Winter or even Summer.
Winter Green Juice:
Are you being nice and healthy?
If so I have the perfect Winter-green juice recipe for you.
What do you think?
Fancy trying any of these smoothie recipes out?
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you can hop on by again soon.