Happy Monday everyone. Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend?
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
I brought this dress a few weeks ago for my holiday. When I seen it in the shop I loved it straight away. It screamed buy me! When I got it home and tried it on, I hated it! Far to wide, too baggy around the top. So it was take it back to the shops and not have a new dress for my holidays or pack it in the case..
Then though came into my head. What about wearing a black top underneath and finding a chunky belt to wear with it!? I tipped my t-shirt draw upside down and emptied my wardrobe to find a belt.
I am so glad I did as it looked a lot better.
Now I love it again!!
So floaty and keeps you cool or keeps you warm in cold weather.
Do you have anything that looks completely different with a belt or another item of clothing?
What I Wore~
- Dress : Next
- Vest : Primark
- Shoes : Peacocks
To join in the fun:
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
Creative Mondays 13/06/2016 has now finished.