Georgia Toffolo’s Fairtrade Banana Breakfast Pops.
The Made in Chelsea star shares her favourite Fairtrade sweet treat and breakfast boost – healthy, quick and easy to make and keep in the freezer.
How To Make Georgia Toffolo’s Fairtrade Banana Breakfast Pops:
- 2 Fairtrade bananas
- Yoghurt of choice – I prefer coconut yoghurt
- Granola of choice OR almonds
- Mini chocolate chips, coconut shreds (optional)
- Popsicle sticks or silverware to insert in the bananas
How To Make:
- Pour the granola or crushed almonds into a shallow plate.
- Peel the bananas cut them in half, and insert popsicle sticks.
- Dip the bananas into the coconut yogurt, then roll into the granola or almonds (and any sweet options you may like!).
- Place on a parchment-lined tray and freeze.
- Keep any uneaten banana pops in the freezer.
*Recipe and photography by Fairtrade*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Georgia Toffolo’s Fairtrade Banana Breakfast Pops?
Fancy trying them?
You might also like these banana recipes:
Fruity Monster Pops:
These Halloween treats a great fun to make with children. How scary and fun are they?
You can find the full recipe here:
Fruity monster pops.
Chocolate Banana And Crunchy Peanut Butter Superfood Plus Smoothie:
I made this yummy smoothie up with some of the new Chocolate Superfood plus.
Have you heard of this before?
For my full review and another recipe check it out here: Nutri Advanced Superfood Plus.
Love making smoothies and I have bananas in most of my smoothies.
I think a banana thickens a smoothie up perfectly.
Peanut butter rocks any smoothie too., so tasty!!
Chocolate Banana And Crunchy Peanut Butter Superfood Plus Smoothie.
SKIPPY® TIC TAC TOE SANDWICH:
Do you love peanut butter?
A fan of bananas?
Looking for something different to try?
Fancy something fun for lunch?
Today I am sharing a SKIPPY® Tic Tac Toe sandwich recipe.