I am loving all the freak shake recipes I keep finding all over the internet at the minute. They look absolutely yummy, and I bet they taste amazing!!
I am going to try a few out over the weekend and treat myself. Maybe after Parkrun tomorrow!! I have a really fun idea, I need to try out! Watch this space…
I could imagine some of the freak shakes are high in calories though with all the ice cream, whipped cream and toppings.
I thought as it is still a week day and I am trying to be healthy and nice lower calorie one would be great to start with.
How To Make An Healthier Banana And Peanut Butter Freak Shake:
What you need :
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 2 medium bananas
- 100ml Semi skimmed milk
- 100ml Fat free natural yogurt
- Half a piece of chocolate grated
- Squirty cream
- Half of above banana
- Little bit of peanut butter
How To Make:
- Chop bananas up and place 1 and a half in a smoothie maker, reserve half for topping.
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter, 100ml skimmed milk and 100ml of natural yogurt.
- Blitz together until smooth.
- Pop a few banana pieces inside your glass cup, the pop a bit of peanut butter on the back of a spoon and place on the inside of the glass. Pop a little on the rim of the glass.
- Pour your banana and peanut butter milkshake inside.
- Top with squirty cream, banana slices and grated chocolate. Eat fruit with a spoon and drink the milkshake through a straw in case you miss any fruit!
- So yummy…
What do you think?
Want to try it?
You might also like:
Divine Chocolate And Molly Bakes Freak Shake:
Have I got an amazing treat for you today!!
I am so excited to be able to share and also TRY this amazing Freak Shale recipe: Divine Chocolate and Molly Bakes Freak Shake.
By Maria Michaelides, Molly Bakes.