45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

Rain Rain Go Away!! Real Mums Real Style..

Really fed up of the rain now. Have you got lots of rain where you live?

Are you fed up with it!?

Rain Rain Go Away!! Real Mums Real Style.

I do like the rain and I do like going out with Mollie on 2-hour walks in the rain. I don’t like the fact I have no dry trainers left to wear!!

I keep wearing a nice dry pair every time I go out. Now they are all soaking wet through. All under the kitchen radiator waiting to dry but its too warm to put the heat on!!

I have dug out my jelly shoes from last year to wear. Then when I’m not on a walk with Mollie I wear these. This way I don’t want to ruin my new sandals.

We should be wearing sandals now !? It is Summers!?

These jelly shoes are so much fun to wear.

I really wish I was wearing them at a beach though. That was the reason I brought them for in the first place.

Even though we went away a few weeks ago I never got to visit the beach because of the rain!

What I wore:

Is it raining where you live?

Would you wear jelly shoes in the rain?

Now I have unpacked my posh wellies from the back of my wardrobe to wear on walkies with Mollie. Hopefully if I start wearing them the sun will come back out and the rain will stop!?

Wellies in June!! Aww well, I must remember to wear sandals in Winter πŸ™‚

We can hope, can’t we. Love the British weather, don’t you?

Do not forget to stop by tomorrow for the welcome to the weekend blog hop where you can share your posts with me and my readers.

20 responses to “Rain Rain Go Away!! Real Mums Real Style..”

1. Tamar SB says:

Hope you dry out!!

2. Rachel says:

I hate those weeks of all rain (kids get restless and so does this mommy). Hope you get some sun soon.Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"Rachel xohttp://garaytreasures.com

3. Margarett Murphy says:

Put your wellies on..it might sunshine then !!! ( hopefuly )

4. Shelbee On The Edge says:

I love your stripey tunic! Jellies are adorable, but my feet slip and slide too much inside of them and sweat! Definitely get out your wellies!Shelbeewww.shelbeeontheedge.com

5. indah nuria Savitri says:

Now I am wondering where my jelly beans shoes…too much rain can be a bit tricky πŸ™‚

6. Nicole MΓΆlders says:

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. The snail is so cute

7. 50 Days Of No Grey says:

Found your blog from the link up. There is a lot of rain where I live on the West Coast so I tend to wear my Hunters a lot. But at this time of year, I want to put them away!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Aww, I know what you mean. My favourite wellies split earlier this year. Think its time to get some new ones..

8. Debbie Roberts - Debs Random Writings says:

Hi Claire, I'll never say never as I'm sure there may come a time when jelly shoes are a must, but I remember wearing them as a child was not a good experience. Now posh wellies I would do.xx

9. Shelbee On The Edge says:

Claire, thanks so much for joining my On the Edge of the Week Link up! I look forward to seeing what you will link up next week!Shelbeewww.shelbeeontheedge.com

10. Happiness at Mid Life says:

Love your tunic!Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon! Alicewww.happinessatmidlife.com