Raspberry Pavlova anyone?
Are you a fan of meringue covered in cream, fruit and yogurt?
If so, I have a yummy recipe to share with you today. Full of tasty raspberries too.
Today I am sharing a Rachel’s Organic yogurt recipe full of fresh raspberries. A great recipe to try and make ahead for the start of Wimbledon on 27th June.
Quintessentially British, this recipe will help tennis fans across the UK to celebrate the grand slam in style, with some indulgent sweet treats. Who needs strawberries and cream when you have Pavlova and raspberries?!
How To Make A Raspberry Pavlova:
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 175g caster sugar
- 275ml whipping cream
- 200g Rachel’s Low Fat Raspberry yogurt
- Fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar, to dust
Makes: 6 individual or 1 large Pavlova
Preparation & Cooking Time: 1 hour
How To Make:
- Pre-heat oven to 140°c/300°F/Gas Mark 2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof or parchment paper.
- Take a clean bowl and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks, you should be able to lift the bowl upside down without the whites sliding.
- Gradually add the sugar, continuing to whisk.
- Spoon the meringue in blobs onto the prepared baking tray.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour. If you can, leave the meringues in the oven overnight to completely dry out.
- Whip the cream with the yogurt and place on top of the meringues, decorate with fresh raspberries and add a light dusting of icing sugar. Serve immediately.
PER SERVING: 57kcal, Protein 3.9g Carbs 10.2g, Fat 0.1g, Sat Fat 0.1g, Fibre 10.3g, Sugar 10.2g, Salt 0.0g
COST PER SERVING: £0.76
*Recipe and photography by Rachel’s*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Raspberry Pavlova recipe?
Fancy trying it out?
Share your thoughts with us here and join the conversation.
You might also like: 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try Out Over Christmas.