Fancy trying this Strawberry and Elderflower jelly anyone?
How To Make Strawberry And Elderflower Jelly:
Preparation time:20 minutes
Cooking time:3 minutes + setting
Total time:23 minutes + setting
- 400g British strawberries, washed
- 8 gelatine leaves
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 150ml elderflower cordial
- Clotted cream
- 6 Waitrose Seriously Delicate
- All Butter Rose Shortbread
- 7g pack Cooks’ Homebaking Freeze Dried Strawberries, blended to a fine powder
How To Make:
- Hull and slice the strawberries then divide equally between 6 x 175ml glasses or moulds. Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water.Meanwhile, place the lemon juice, sugar and elderflower cordial into a pan with 650ml water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Drain the gelatine leaves from the water and pat dry on some kitchen paper or a clean tea towel, then stir into the elderflower mixture until they dissolve.
- Pour the liquid evenly into the glasses and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve the jellies straight from the glasses with a spoon of clotted cream, a shortbread biscuit and a scatter of the strawberry powder on top. If the jellies are in moulds, dip the moulds into a bowl of hot water, invert the jelly onto a plate and serve as above.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Waitrose Strawberry and Elderflower jelly*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Strawberry And Elderflower Jelly recipe?
Fancy trying some?
You might also like:
Elderflower And Strawberry Panna Cotta:
They were developed by Ian Cumming, a finalist in this year’s Great British Bake Off for Belvoir Fruit Farms and their elderflower cordial.
Elderflower And Strawberry Panna Cotta.
Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes:
How fun are these little pots of joy: Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes anyone?
Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes.
As always we would love you to share your thoughts in the comments below.