Fancy trying these Welsh Lamb And Apricot Burgers?
Perfect for any parties or family get-togethers you might have coming up.
How To Make Welsh Lamb And Apricot Burgers:
- 450g (1lb) lean Welsh Lamb mince
- 5ml (1tsp) oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 5ml (1tsp) mild curry powder
- 50g (2oz) dried apricots, roughly chopped.
How To Make:
- Heat oil in a small pan and lightly cook onions. Add curry powder and gently cook for 1-2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place lamb mince and apricots into a large bowl and add slightly cooled onions.
- Mix well together and divide the mixture into 4 or 6 and shape into burgers.
- Place under a preheated grill or on a hot barbecue for 8-12 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with curried mayo and spicy couscous.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Eat Welsh Lamb And Welsh Beef *
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Welsh Lamb And Apricot Burgers?
Fancy making some?
You might also like:
Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie:
I have a tasty Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie recipe to share with you.
This pie recipe is made with ready-made puff pastry so it is quicker than making it all from scratch. Whats not to love?
Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie.
Welsh Lamb Loin Chops Stuffed With Stilton Served With Chunky Veg Wedges:
Fancy trying this Welsh Lamb loin chops stuffed with Stilton served with chunky veg wedges recipe out?
Welsh Lamb Loin Chops Stuffed With Stilton Served With Chunky Veg Wedges.
Racks Of Welsh Lamb With Rosemary, Lemon And Garlic:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty dinner recipe?
Fancy trying this Racks Of Welsh Lamb With Rosemary, Lemon And Garlic?
Racks Of Welsh Lamb With Rosemary, Lemon And Garlic.
Fancy making any of these recipes up?