Earlier this week Barefoot kindly sent me 2 bottles of their new wine to try.
How nice!? I love wine.
We love a glass or 2 of wine over the weekend, especially if my Husband is not up early the next day. Something to go with a nice bit of junk food.
Pizza or Chinese anyone?
A perfect compliment to any weekend treat.
Only one question to ask.
Which bottle first.
Red or White?
- A luscious red wine that tantalizes the taste buds.
- With juicy flavours of blackberry, currant and vanilla with a smooth finish.
- It also has hints of toasted oak make it delicious with barbecued steak.
This wine tastes great served with Barbecued steak, spicy pulled pork or pizza! Loved this one.
- FEET-uring flavours of honeyed peach and Fuji apple alongside aromas of sweet vanilla.
- Medium bodied wine promises a sumptuously smooth taste.
Perfectly paired with fresh fruits and a warm summer breeze, Barefoot Chardonnay goes great with pasta or some fresh light seafood.
Great to enjoy:
- Movie Nights In Or Outside.
- BBQ With Friends.
- Hosting A Dinner Party.
- Drink With Evening Meal.
- Summer Nights On The Garden.
Barefoot Wines are one of our favourite brands.
They are good quality, taste divine and are sold at a reasonable price. A perfect wine for BBQ’s and summer parties.
If I was choosing a bottle of wine from our local shop, this is one brand I would usually pick.
Barefoot Wines are available from all good stockists nationwide with an RRP of £6.99.
Thumbs up from us.
About this post:
I was kindly gifted 2 bottles of wine to share some food pairing ideas. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands I work with.