BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos, how sweet!?
These little nibbles are perfect if you’re looking for something quick and easy to enjoy with friends – and they’re bursting with flavour!
This recipe is easily multiplied for big parties, and you can try different combinations of toppings – feta cheese and mint works really well.
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos:
Makes: 20 canapés
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 Minutes
- 15 Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tbsp strawberry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g goats cheese, crumbled
- 20 rounds of slim baguette
- 20 basil leaves
What to do:
- Drizzle a little oil over the bread and toast under a hot grill till golden on both sides.
- In a bowl toss the strawberries in the remaining oil and vinegar and season.
- Spread some goats’ cheese on each toast then top with a mound of strawberries and a sprig of basil.
- Use a cocktail stick to hold the ingredients piled on the bread.
*Recipe and photograph by BerryWorld*
What do you think of these BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos?
Fancy making some?
You might also like:
BerryWorld Strawberry Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty recipe for the weekend?
Something special for a weekend party or family get together?
Or maybe something special to treat yourself too that is full of vitamins?
I have a beautiful recipe to share with you, one for the weekend as a nice snack, lunchtime treat or tea time party food.
BerryWorld Strawberry Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini.
BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches:
“This recipe is quick and easy – using bought puff pastry it’s a twist on a classic quiche. Crème fraiche, eggs and pink peppercorns work together beautifully and the final result looks & tastes divine. Sometimes I like to make tiny individual tarts for picnics!”
BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches.