The weekend has soon come around again!!
Happy Saturday friends 🙂
Have you anything fun planned for the weekend?
Fancy a weekend drink treat anyone? Perfect for sharing with friends, parties and BBQs. Or maybe something to share at a dinner date or date night!?
Hands up who fancies a yummy BerryWorld Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail?
This refreshing and easy cocktail is bound to be a show stopper. Perfect for parties, summer barbecues or any occasion this fruity number will definitely impress.
How tasty!? I love anything with strawberries in them. Do you too? I like a drop or two of rum too.
How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry Daiquiri:
- 8 fresh strawberries, plus 1 strawberry to garnish
- 4 tsp caster sugar
- 70ml light rum
- The juice of two limes and slices to garnish
What to do:
- Chill your glasses, by filling with ice.
- Put the strawberries, caster sugar, rum and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and mash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Add ice, place the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a glass and garnish with half a strawberry and a slice of lime by placing them on the side of the glass.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld.
What do you think of this BerryWorld Strawberry Daiquiri?
Fancy trying one or two? Any fun parties planned?
Let me know if you get to try this recipe.
Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for some fun photos of me and Mollie!!
Also, remember the weekend blog hop is now live so you can join us by linking up your blog posts and find some new blogs here too.
Creative Mondays coming early next week. So many fun blog hop’s to join in the fun at.