Fancy trying this Cherry Tomato and Honeydew Melon Salad with maple syrup?
How To Make Cherry Tomato And Honeydew Melon Salad With Maple Syrup:
Makes 8 portions
- 2 containers of cherry tomatoes on the vine, halved
- 500g of honeydew melon, seeded and cut into cubes
- 250g of pitted black olives, halved
- 250g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250g feta cheese, diced
- 30g (2 tbsp) coriander, chopped
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- 60ml maple syrup
- 60ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make:
- Halve the tomatoes, olives; cube and seed the melon.
- Chop the parsley, coriander and garlic.
- Dice the feta cheese; zest and squeeze the lemon for its juice.
- In a large salad bowl, carefully combine all the ingredients.
*Recipe and recipe photography by We Love Maple: Cherry Tomato And Honeydew Melon Salad*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Cherry Tomato And Honeydew Melon Salad With Maple Syrup recipe?
Fancy trying it?
How To Make A Panzanella Salad:
The classic Panzanella Salad is a dish that holds a fond place in Antonio’s heart, a Tuscan favourite in his family growing up, he reminisces –
‘My mother used to make this dish for the sake of economy, using left-over bread which she’d bake in the oven to make it more absorbent – for me it’s the taste of summer.’
It’s a great dish that can be made with any quality leftover bread too, it means that it’s perfect for zero-waste cooking and eating at home.
Atlantic Salmon Fillets With Roasted Potato, Tomato And Basil Salad:
Atlantic Salmon Fillets With Roasted Potato, Tomato And Basil Salad anyone?
What do you think of these recipes?
As always share your comments in the box below.