Are you looking for a nice and healthy treat recipe out?
Gluten and dairy free?
Do you fancy trying out this Honey and Lemon Bars recipe?
Specially created for Sevenhills Wholefoods by Deliciously Ella.
(Gluten + Dairy Free).
These sticky, no-bake bars are so easy to make and taste delicious!!
How To Make Honey And Lemon Bars:
Makes: 6 bars or 12 squares
Prep time – 20 minutes
Setting time – 2 hours
What you need:
- 1 tbsp Sevenhills Wholefoods organic extra virgin raw coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw runny honey
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 6 medjool dates
- 110g oats
- 2 tbsp Sevenhills Wholefoods organic raw chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Sevenhills Wholefoods organic bee pollen
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 70g cashews
What you do:
- Melt the coconut oil, honey, lemon juice and almond butter in a pan over a gentle heat.
- Pit the dates and blend in a food processor until a sticky paste forms.
- Put your oats, chia seeds, bee pollen, lemon zest and salt in a large bowl and mix before adding the date paste from the food processor.
- Add the cashews to the food processor and pulse a few times until they are roughly chopped, then add these to the mixing bowl of ingredients. When the dry ingredients and date puree are totally mixed, pour over the melted coconut oil, almond butter, lemon juice, honey liquid and stir until the whole mixture is covered.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, spoon in the mixture and press down evenly.
- Place in the fridge for about 2 hours to set. Cut into squares or slices before serving.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Sevenhills Wholefoods*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Honey And Lemon Bars recipe?
Fancy trying it?