Fancy trying out this Summer smoothie?
Packed full yummy blueberries, strawberries, a peach, orange and prune juice and topped up with nice cold ice cubes!!
Jennifer Irvine’s Super Summer Smoothie:
- 200g soft fruit, I use:
- Small handful of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Small handful of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 peach, stoned
- 100g natural yoghurt
- 1 whole peeled seedless orange
- 80ml California Prune juice
- 100ml water
- Ice to top up the glasses
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and whizz until smooth, pour into glasses and add ice to top them up.
*Recipe credits by California Prunes *
*No Payment was received*